Wednesday 11 August 2010

Bad Things Come in 3s?

So I'm guessing that's one more to go for me.
This morning, right after I finished writing the post about Molly, AF reared her ugly head at only 9DPO, leaving me with an 8 day luteal phase. Needless to say I'm bummed, not only because I'm not pregnant (again), but also as with a LP of that length I won't get pregnant no matter what.
And just to moan some more, the hair treatment I used this morning must have gone off, as now my hair - rather than being lovely and moisturised - looks horrible and greasy, making me feel even more yucky than I already do. What a day.
I'm so upset at not being pregnant, and really worried about the luteal phase - would it look ridiculous to run to the Doctors about that, after only 2 cycles of trying? I guess it would, but part of me thinks there's no point in trying if there isn't even anywhere for a fertilised egg to go.
So if bad things do come in threes, I'm thrilled (not) to find out what the next blow will be.

1 comment:

  1. I think this cycle is just a fluke Anna!!! I wouldn't go to the GP unless the next cycle also had a short LP. Hopefully you'll be pregnant next cycle so it won't matter:)

    ReplyDelete