Wednesday 7 July 2010

Neglect

So, I've just noticed that while I still love to read everyone's blogs, and comment every now and again, this blog has been awfully neglected and empty. Time for a change!
There has been so much going on in the past few weeks (months!) that I could have written about; I guess I just forgot that I had this place.
Well, I guess the biggest news is that we're TTC now, after much to-ing and fro-ing on M's part. I am still uncertain if he really "means" it though; if he really wants another baby and doesn't just feel pressured into it (even though I haven't knowingly put any pressure on him). Just the other day he said he didn't know how he could cope with two babies, with interrupted nights again, never being able to do anything without the children etc. I honestly don't know how to respond to it when he's like that; because undoubtedly there will be interrupted life and going anywhere without the kids might be even more tricky with two than it is with one. And I know it will be hard, but I guess the love and happiness will always outweigh it for me. Whereas I think M just can't imagine it (yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment