Wednesday 31 August 2011

Last Day of August

And I just realised that I haven't blogged in three months. But then I've got a good excuse, namely my sweet little baby who will be three months old tomorrow; what a coincidence!!
I still haven't written up my birth story which makes me feel a bit bad, but I as good as never get the computer out these days. Fact is I can't because Teddy's little fingers would be all over it (it's happened twice that I thought our Internet connection was down, when really Teddy had switched off the wireless reception on my laptop). Thinking back, I mostly posted here (and everywhere else) when I was at work... Now that I'm on maternity leave, I don't have that luxury anymore (i.e. sitting undisturbed at a computer, maybe even with a cup of tea!).
Anyway. I WILL write his birth story someday soon. And try to post a bit more often. Just not today...!
All is well though in my life (apart from things with MIL but that's a long story!) and I'm so far enjoying being a Mummy of two, and watching my boys interact and bond!

No comments:

Post a Comment